Marvelous Experience With Royal King Caterers



While preparing for my daughter’s wedding, I looked up for caterers providing variety in their menu but with some uniqueness in it. A friend of mine suggested Royal King Caterers to me. By meeting them and informing them about my wishes, the responses I get, satisfied me and cleared my doubts.

As my daughter’s wedding theme was Rajasthani, I wanted Rajasthani themed catering services for it too, and as expected they turned down my wishes into reality. Some of the Rajasthani dishes were tremendously delicious and yummy. Best caterer in Lucknow turned down some dishes such as Daal Baati Churma, Shahi Gatte, Metti Bajra Pooriyan were enormously praised by the guests. Desserts they served were also so delicious and tasty.


As a wedding planner in Lucknow they provide their services with so much love and respect, to our each guest. They were always present to cure any difficulty we felt in wedding function. Service providers and staff members of Royal King Caterers were constantly providing their services to our guests and were making sure that all guests were satisfied with their work.

The thing which I liked the most about Royal King Caterers is that there was well coordination among members and all the catering arrangements were completed on time.

As a client I was fully satisfied with their services, and also satisfied with the service charges they charged us, as it is totally according to its worth. 

Comments

Popular Posts