Prodigious, Wedding Organized By Royal King Caterers


Being an extremely busy person with my office work and other chores, it was really difficult for me organize wedding event for my daughter. Royal King Caterers was there to alleviate my worry. They were referred to me by one of my relatives. I am really satisfied with their work and service.

Wedding planner in Lucknow had really taken care of all the happenings around from smallest event to bigger one, giving us relaxed environment. Being a caterer as well as wedding planner, they were well aware of all kind of wedding chores, and catering arrangements. They suggested us best menu which was appreciated by all my relatives and friends. From starters to main course, desserts all the dishes served by them were getting lots of appreciation and they proved themselves as best caterer in Lucknow.


Apart from catering services, they arranged all other wedding arrangement really well and took care of every event happening around. They take care of small and personal arrangements like dressing & styling, arrangement for bridal makeup artist to photography, transport facility, entertainment etc. All the arrangements made by them were up to the mark.

The services provided by them were demonstrating them as best event planner in Lucknow. Thus I can assure all other readers, that they work really hard to create wedding function of their customers enormously nice.

Comments

Popular Posts