Finger-Licking Dishes By Royal King Caterers


Since its being only a month I and my family had shifted to this city so it was difficult for me to find out suitable catering service for my daughter’s engagement party. But one of my neighbors suggested me to try the dishes of Royal King Caterers as firstly they are one of the top caterers of the city and secondly he told me that he himself had eaten their dishes and loved them.


After this I went for testing the dishes of Caterer in Lucknow and I was totally impressed with their mouth-watering dishes. The dishes which they served me for testing were immensely tasty and presentation was so good. So I booked them for engagement catering service. As for the engagement, guest list was limited and it was not such a grand affair so I ordered them for some limited vegetarian dishes only such as Matar Paneer, Bhindi Bahar, spiced vegetables, stuffed and plain puris along with Raiyta and desserts like Gulab Jamuns and ice-creams. Dishes served by the best caterer in Lucknow were so yummy and were subject of constant praise by my relatives as well as by the in-laws of my daughter and their family.

So I am satisfied with the catering service of Royal King Caterers and have already booked them for the wedding day of my daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts